Tamil Nadu VA Result 2022, Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Cut Off Marks, TN Revenue Department VA Written Test Merit List at tn.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has concluded the written examination process for the Village Assistant posts. The examination was scheduled to be organised on 04 December 2022. All those candidates who appeared in the test are now searching for the TN VA Result 2022. Candidates will get it very soon on the official website of the board.
The examination authority is going to select 2748 candidates for the Village Assistant posts after the completion of this recruitment drive. Applicants who will score the minimum qualifying marks will be considered for merit list preparations.
The applicants will find the exam outcome on the official website of the Tamil Nadu government. The candidates may utilize their online application and exam details to check the exam result.
TN Village Assistant Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Exam Cut-Off Score
Each applicant must maintain a 16-point average to be included on the final merit list. Candidates will be chosen depending on how well they do on a written test. To have their names appear on the merit list, candidates must have a higher score than the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Cut-Off Marks.
The Department of Revenue in Tamil Nadu will shortly post the category-specific test cut-off scores online. The minimum passing score for each Exam will be determined based on various factors, including the number of applications, the number of unfilled positions, the complexity level of the written Exam, the student’s highest exam score, and many more.
|Districts||Result Status (Active Soon)|
|Recruiter Name||TN Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Assistant|
|Exam Date||04 December 2022|
|TN Revenue Department VA Result||to be released|
The TN Revenue department will take some time to declare the Village Assistant Result for the participants. Before this, it will also publish the answer key for the examination and sort out the objections of candidates against the key. After that, it will release the final answer key and then evaluate the answer sheets of candidates for result preparations.
Main Points of Written Exam
- The examination was organised in Offline Mode on OMR Sheets.
- The examination was conducted for a total of 40 marks.
- There were 40 questions in the test.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Applicants were given 60 minutes to solve the test.
- The minimum passing mark will be 16 for candidates.
TN VA Exam Cut-Off Score
As we all know that the candidates will have to score at least 16 marks to be eligible to be considered for the merit list of the recruitment. If you have attained fewer marks than this score limit then you will not be included in the selected candidate’s list preparation process.
The candidates will be selected after looking at their performance in the written examination. The applicants have to score more marks than the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Cut-Off Marks to see their names on the final selection list.
The commission prepares the list of selected candidates after considering various factors such as competition in the examination, level of question paper and number of candidates & vacancies in the examination.
Steps to download the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Result 2022
- Open the official web portal of TN Govt at www.tn.gov.in
- There is a dedicated section for recruitment on the homepage.
- Now in that section applicants will find various links.
- Search for the TN Village Assistant Result link.
- After that enter the details of the candidate.
- Submit those details and the status of the result will appear.
- Now check the information given in the result file and download it.
- After that take out a print of it for future use.
|Direct Result Link||Click here|