TNDTE GTE FEB 2023 Notification Out – Check Important Dates, Eligibility & How to Apply. Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) will be held during the month of February 2022. The eligible candidates from the Govt. approved Commerce (Typewriting) Institutions and Private candidates can apply. The Application with all detailed instructions, eligibility (age and educational qualification), examination fee etc. can be downloaded from 27.12.2022 onwards from the Website www.tndte.gov.in.
The receipt of application after the last date will be summarily rejected. This Directorate is not responsible for any delay of receipt of application sent by mail (Post).
typewriting exam date 2023
|Name of the Board||Directorate Of Technical Education Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Name||Government Technical Examinations|
|Subject Name||Commerce Subjects|
|Notification Released Date||25.12.2022|
|Starting Date to Apply||27.12.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20.01.2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
TNDTE GTE FEB 2022 3otification : typewriting exam date 2023
|Last date for submission of downloaded online
application forms in person or by post to DoTE
|Cost of Application should be paid along with examination fees using the challan downloaded with the application and counter foil should be enclosed with the application.||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for remitting the Examination Fee:||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for submission of Application with fine of Rs. 5/-||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for submission of filled up Application with fine by Private Candidates either directly or by Post,||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for submission of application by the Govt. approved Institutions||Announced Soon|
|Telephone Number for any enquiry||044 – 22351018 Extn.356, 358|
TNDTE GTE FEB 2023 Notification: Important Instructions
- The candidates should read “Instructions to candidates appearing for Commerce Examinations” which is available in the Directorate of Technical Education website. tndte.gov.in
- The candidate should bring the Hall Ticket to the examination hall. He/She should write Register Number and Name only in the Flyslip.
- No Candidate will be permitted to appear for Examination in more than one Grade in the same subject.
- FLY SLIP should be filled up carefully and candidate has to write name and registration number as in Hall Ticket.
- Irrelevant or answering a question not belong to that batch will be treated as malpractice.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Cellular Phones, Electronic Gadgets for Recording information related to Examination.
- Communication of all sorts in totally prohibited inside examination hall.
- The application of the candidates, who do not fulfill the conditions stipulated in the application form, will be rejected. If by any chance, candidates who do not possess requisite qualification gets admitted and consequently appeared for the examination, the results of the examination of such candidates will be cancelled. Similarly, if at any time, it is found that the certificate produced by the Candidate and sought admission is bogus or tampered with, candidate concerned will be debarred permanently from appearing for the Government Technical Examination besides the cancellation of the result in addition to any other punishment that may be decided by the Chairman, Board of Examinations.
- Before handing over the answer book to the Hall Superintendent, the candidates ensure that the answer sheets written/typed are tied up properly. Wrapper without the answer sheets will be treated as malpractice.
(Fees to be paid by the Candidates for admission to Government Technical Examinations).
- Pre Junior Grade Subjects (August only) Rs. 100
- All Senior Grade Subjects Rs. 120/-
- All Junior Grade Subjects Rs. 130/-
- All High Speed Subjects Rs.200/-
- Shorthand Intermediate (English) Rs. 80/-
- The costs of each application form of Rs.20/- must be remitted along with the examination fees, by the Recognized Institutes. Fees once paid will not be either refunded or be adjusted for subsequent examination.
- Chairman office will allot the batch for the Typewriting Examination. Both English and Tamil High Speed Subjects in Typewriting will be conducted along with Junior and Senior Grade 5th and 3rd batch respectively.
TNDTE GTE FEB 2023 Notification Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidate Should Possess The Required Qualifications As Per The Publication Of Notification.
- Pre-Junior Grade Typewriting (English & Tamil) (Examination In August Only): Pass In 6th Standard Of A Recognized School. 3. JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass In 8th Standard Of A Recognized School.
- Senior Grade Typewriting (English & Tamil): Pass In The Junior Grade Typewriting Examination Of The Concerned Subject Or Pass In SSLC Or Equivalent Examination Of A Recognized School.
- Shorthand Junior (English & Tamil) And Shorthand English Intermediate Grade: Appeared SSLC Or Equivalent Examination Through A Recognized School. Private Candidates Must Have Passed SSLC Or Equivalent Examination.
- Shorthand Senior (English & Tamil): Pass In SSLC Or Equivalent Examination Through A Recognized School (OR) Failed SSLC Or Equivalent Examination With A Pass In Junior Grade Examination Of The Concerned Subject.
- High Speed Test In Typewriting and Shorthand (English & Tamil): Pass In Senior Grade Examination Of The Concerned Subject.
- Commerce Subject: ACCOUNTANCY JUNIOR GRADE: Pass In SSLC Or Equivalent Examination.
- Commerce Subject: Accountancy Senior Grade: A Pass In Higher Secondary Course Conducted By The Government Of Tamil Nadu (Or) A Pass In SSLC Or Equivalent With Eligibility For Admission To Higher Secondary Course Of Study Along With A Pass In The Junior Grade Examination Of The Concerned Subject Or Any Other Equivalent Examination.