TNDTE Exam Fees 2023 | TN Technical Examination Fee Structure | GTE Typewriting Exam 2023 | Typewriting Exam Fees 2023: The Department of Technical Education, Chennai; released the notice for New Examination Fee details for Government Technical Examination for Commerce Examination 2023. Read this article to know the detailed information.
The Technical Education Department will conduct the Commercial Typing, Shorthand Accountancy Examination every year in February and August a difference of 6 months. The government increased the exam fee this time for the Technical exams. This will be implemented in the following year 2023.
TNDTE GTE Centre List 2022 OUT – Download DOTE Feb Month Typewriting/ Shorthand Exam Eligibility Criteria & Fee Details!!!Directorate Of Technical Education Tamil Nadu has released the Notification and Exam Centre List for Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy). Eligible candidates can apply on or before 03.08.2022.
TNDTE Typewriting Exam Notification 2022 | TNDTE GTE Eligibility Criteria 2022!!!
- PRE-JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in 6th Standard of a Recognized School.
- JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in 8th Standard of a Recognized School.
- SENIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in the Junior Grade Typewriting Examination of the concerned subject or pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination of a Recognized School.
- SHORTHAND JUNIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL) AND SHORTHAND ENGLISH INTERMEDIATE GRADE: Appeared SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School. Private Candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent Examination.
- SHORTHAND SENIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School (OR) Failed SSLC or equivalent Examination with a pass in Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
- HIGH SPEED TEST IN TYPEWRITING AND SHORTHAND (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in Senior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
- COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY JUNIOR GRADE: Pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination
- COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY SENIOR GRADE: A pass in Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Government of TamilNadu (or) a pass in SSLC or equivalent
|Pre Junior Grade Subjects||Rs.65/-|
|All Junior Grade Subjects||Rs.65/-|
|Shorthand Intermediated (English)||Rs.80/-|
|All Senior Grade Subjects||Rs.35/-|
|All High Speed Test||Rs.130/-|
What is the last date to apply for TNDTE Typewriting Exam 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 03.08.2022.
What are the eligibility criteria for TNDTE Typewriting Exam 2022?
The candidates should have completed 6th/8th/10th/12th or Equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
How can I check TNDTE GTE Centre List 2022?
Candidates can click above link and download the centre list directly.
|Commerce Name||Details of Examination Fees Currently Charged||New Examination Fee Details|
|Technical Junior All Exam||Rs.65/-||Rs.100/-|
|Shorthand English Intermediate||Rs.80/-||Rs.120/-|
|Government Technical Exam of Masters Division All Lesson||Rs.85/-||Rs.130/-|
|All Typing and Shorthand Intensive Lessons||Rs.130/-||Rs.200/-|
|Government Technical Exam Application Fee for all subjects||Rs.20/-||Rs.30/-|