IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Recruitment 2022 | IOCL SR: 39 Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Posts 2022 | IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Job Notification 2022 | IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I 2022 Online Application @ https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/– IOCL SR invites Online applications for recruitment of 39 Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ from 09.07.2022 @ 10:00 hrs to 29.07.2022 @ 22:00 hrs.
|IOCL SR Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) (Marketing Division)|
|Notification No:||IOCL/MKTG/SR/REC/2022 Dated: 09.07.2022|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||39 Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Telangana, Karnataka|
|Starting Date:||09.07.2022 @ 10:00 hrs|
|Last Date:||29.07.2022 @ 22:00 hrs|
Latest IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IOCL SR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|101||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Telangana||05|
|102||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Karnataka||06|
|103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Tamilnadu, Puducherry||28|
IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Eligibility Criteria:
|Qualification (Government recognized Full Time Regular Course from Education Boards in India): Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Experience: Minimum one year work Experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e. one year experience after acquiring HMV License. Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
Age Limit: (As on 30.06.2022)
|1. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates.
2. Mark sheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age. However, where date of birth is not mentioned in the Matriculation (Class X) Mark sheet of a Board, the date of birth may be verified from Admit Card/Passing Certificate of the Board.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(Non—Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved positions.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, in addition to all other age relaxations given to SC / ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) as per Govemment norms. will be given to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. Reservation for Ex Servicemen will be applied on horizontal basis, across all categories, as per Govt. i.e., in case of ExSM, Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
6. Ex-SM candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories shall be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under the respective categories.
7. The criteria for full time regular course is not mandatory for Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by respective Defence service/MHRD, Government of India for the purpose of Employment and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
8. Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
|1. Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Rs.23000 – 78000/-|
IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Selection Process 2022:
IOCL SR may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (Driving Test)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I:
|1. General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty only) asApplication Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable, only through on-line ePayOne Portal Payment Gateway provided in the On-line Application Portal. No other mode of receipt of payment shall be accepted. Please read the detailed step wise illustration given in the On-line application portal for payment of application fee.
2. Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Candidate has to ensure that the online payment of application fee has been made successfully in ePayOne Portal and note the details after making payment. IOCL shall not be responsible for any unsuccessful payments.
How to apply for IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IOCL SR website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ from 09.07.2022 @ 10:00 hrs to 29.07.2022 @ 22:00 hrs. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09.07.2022 @ 10:00 hrs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29.07.2022 @ 22:00 hrs|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||21.08.2022|
|Tentative Date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the Written Test for Document Verification and Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (Driving Test)||06.09.2022|
|Tentative Date for Document Verification & SPPT (Driving Test) for shortlisted candidates||20.09.2022 to 24.09.2022|
|Tentative Date for uploading Final Result||14.09.2022|
IOCL SR Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Official Notification & Application Link:
|IOCL SR Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|IOCL SR Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.07.2022 @ 10:00 hrs|
|IOCL SR Online Application Form||Click Here|